USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) is a standard GSM protocol supported by almost all GSM handsets. Commonly used in banking, mobile polling, security systems and education. USSD is session-based and supports longer message content. Sessions can be initiated by both users and networks. USSD messages are not stored, which makes the technology an excellent basis for security solutions. USSD can help businesses increase their reach, as it is available regardless of the end-user’s mobile phone type and generation.
With easy to use integration interfaces (API), customer applications can be quickly and efficiently integrated into our USSD gateway. Surveys, account management services, mobile transactions and other business services can be easily transferred to mobile devices.
1. Real-time POS Voucher / Coupon Offers. Message then disappears meaning it cannot be used again.
2. Security data (e.g. pins) – deliver security information in real-time. Message disappears which means it cannot be accessed by anyone else later.
3. Use USSD to deliver promotional SMS to drive customers back to your mobile services in real-time.
4. one-time passwords and reminders
5. USSD integration can be achieved with our state of the art API documentation. Technical Support is an email or phone call away.